10 Sep APG APBI DISCOVERY WEEK
Starks Industries, LLC is excited to participate in the Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) Discovery Week “Advanced Planning Briefing to Industry” (APBI) in Spring 2021, at APG, Maryland.
The APG Discovery Week APBI identifies potential contracting opportunities that are aligned with the roadmaps of each respective organization, specifically focusing on upcoming fiscal years. Face-to-face breakout sessions between industry attendees and Government contracting representatives are available.
APG is home to more than 70 tenant organizations, including:
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD)
- US Army Research Lab (ARL)
- US Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
- 20th Support Command (CBRNE)
- US Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC)
- Aberdeen Test Center (ATC)
- US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD)
- US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- US Army Public Health Command (USAPHC)
The goal of the APG Discovery Week APBI is to provide industry with networking opportunities for both large and small businesses. The APBI will describe potential future contracting opportunities for mission areas that focus on:
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Research and Development
- Test and Evaluation
- Chemical and Biological Defense
- APG Garrison
For more information on how Starks Industries can help your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.